Before commenting on any articles, please read and consider these rules of conduct to make sure that you are contributing to the conversation in a positive way.
*Also note that all comments are mediated by a blog supervisor to ensure that commenters are showing respect towards our writers. Therefore, your comments won’t appear on the blog as soon as you post them.
If you comment within two months after the article was posted, the author of the article may respond to your post. If you comment after two months of the date of publication, the blog editors may respond to your post.
1. Follow the “Golden Rule.”
2. Be considerate; offer critiques, not attacks.
4. Offensive language will not be tolerated.
5. Don’t exaggerate.
6. Write meaningful comments- ones that will stand the test of time.
7. If you still disagree, start your own blog!